1 . you
(1) The cost varience report is actually a listing of allowable expenses compared with the actual bills incurred. (2) The actual unit cost is the price of producing a single products or perhaps unit measure of output or perhaps service. This unit cost is a plan or perhaps forecast, of a single product measure of outcome or assistance. The conclusion is usually that the cost of services and goods is more pricey. (3) The charge variable record can assist you to pick the best cost by providing you the list of all the expenses and letting you choose which usually expenses to slice that may be significantly less important. e. g the charge varience report may have got electricity invoice, goods and office refreshments. The list could help you decide which in turn cost needs to be cut, in this instance it would probably be the office refreshments. 1 ) 2
(1) the company is currently running at a loss R3000. 00 loss. (2) Cash purchased operations costs
(3) The company runs a whole lot on operations so it needs a lot of financing on that department. (4) Inventory is the raw material and products held in stock by a company in anticipation of foreseeable future sales. (5) The difference between cash flow statement and the profits statement is the fact, the profit inside the income affirmation is not the same as cash. Some of the items adding to the profit have never yet recently been turned to money and may not be used to pay out short-term debts. The cash-flow statement indicates whether the company is may pay almost all its bills for the year. It shows whether the firm has enough cash moving in to cover the required outflow. 1 . several
(1) вЂ“Cash paid for products on hand
- Cash paid for different operations
-Cash paid for insurance
-Cash paid for selling
(2) вЂ“ Delay spending. Spending is postponed to some day in the future when the need to cut costs is less urgent. - Plug leaks. One of the responsibilities of the first-line managers should be to find out exactly where expenses happen to be leaking through the controls, and then plug these people up.
Products or services, that is, the merchandise being...